Introduction To Kathmandu Valley and Bardia National Park Tour
The Kathmandu Valley and Bardiya National Park Tour is a cultural and nature tour combined. We go to places that have been designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
A collection of architectural treasures, ancient traditions, and exquisite wood craftsmanship may be seen in Kathmandu Valley and Bardiya National Park Tour.
Then proceed to Bardia National Park, Nepal’s largest national park. The jungle activities in the Bardia tour include nature walks, elephant-back safaris, bird-watching, and boat safaris.
During your visit to Bardia National Park, you will also get to see the true Tharu culture of western Nepal.
Kathmandu is a long way from Bardia. The sighting of wild Royal Bengal tigers, elephants, and rhinos is relatively easy. As a result, this is the ideal wildlife trip.
This vacation package is excellent for all types of travelers, including family groups, young solitary travelers, and couples. Nature is always professional, and the tour guide is always present.
Highlights Of Kathmandu Valley and Bardia National Park Tour
- Before drinking coffee in Kathmandu Durbar Square, climb the stairs to Swayambhunath, Kathmandu’s famous ‘Monkey Temple.’
- Birdwatching, Jungle, and Nature Walk.
- Bardia National Park offers jungle safaris.
- Possibility of meeting a Royal Bengal Tiger and a one-horned rhinoceros.
- Village tour, cultural program, boating and canoeing trip, and nature tour and visit to Crocodile Breeding Center.
Overview Of Kathmandu Valley and Bardiya National Park Tour
- The Kathmandu Valley and Bardia National Park tour combine cultural visits with animal activities, Visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites of our Kathmandu Valley and Bardiya National Park Tour.
- We may see a vast assortment of architectural marvels, historical traditions, and superb woodwork here. A bit further out lies the hilltop town of Nagarkot, a favorite spot for seeing the sunrise and sunset over the Himalayas.
- Following that, we go on a Bardia Jungle Safari, touring the sub-tropical forests of Bardia National Park, Nepal’s largest national park.
- We participate in a variety of interesting jungle activities while here, including a nature walk, elephant-back safari, bird-watching, and boat safari.