Introduction To Elephant Ride In Nepal
The Sauraha national park area is ideal for Elephant rides. Elephant rides are also the safest method to explore the jungle, allowing you to get up close and personal with exotic animals and birds.
During an elephant ride through Sauraha’s deep jungle, visitors may get up and personalize with the fauna.
It is really exciting and unusual to go around through the silent forest listening to the sound of wild birds singing from on top of the elephant’s back.
In order to promote tourism in Sauraha, the phrase “Visit Chitwan, Ride Elephant” has become popular. At any given time, four people can ride an elephant.
You became a vital part of the national park’s life while riding high on the back of a trained elephant exploring the park’s grassland and core area.
The elephant safari is an unforgettable experience, despite the fact that the rides are not the most comfortable. It also doesn’t take long to detect at least one rhino in the woods.
All resorts and tour organizations in Chitwan offer elephant treks. They usually last between one and one and a half hours. Three times is the norm for elephant jungle expeditions. Early morning, midday, and late afternoon are all good times to go.
For nationals of Nepal, India, SAARC, and other countries, elephant tours cost between 1500 and 2500 rupees. These tours are led by persons who own elephants or rent them out.
Change & Refund Policies
- 2 days prior to the date of use, free cancellation at or before 15:00
- Cancellations made at or before 11:00 a.m. at least one day prior to the day of use will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made before 23:59 on the day of use will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
How to Use It
- After your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Because the driver will not call you ahead of time, please refer to the meeting time and location in the booking confirmation email.
- On the day of the tour, please wait in the hotel lobby (we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early) and show the tour personnel your reservation email.
You may also visit Kathmandu valley bicycling tour-Cost, Distance, Itinerary, In Nepal – 1 Day
Overview Of Elephant Ride
- One of the best ways to see wildlife up close is on an elephant safari. You can go up to one meter away from other animals since elephants can approach them without their realizing there are people on their backs.
- You will never be alone on the journey. The rider sits in the front and next to him; expert guides and naturalists are always present.
- On the back of an elephant, you may get up close and personal with the animals. Be aware that doing so necessitates extreme silence! You may startle tigers, rhinos, deer, or any other animal with a single sound.