Introduction To Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek
The Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek take you through two of the world’s most popular hiking regions: Annapurna and Everest. The 17-day adventure includes a variety of breathtaking sights as well as interesting cultural encounters.
The Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek begin in Kathmandu, Nepal’s old capital, from where we fly to Pokhara. From Nayapul, the true trekking experience begins. Arriving at Poon Hill (3210m) is a reward in and of itself, as it is widely regarded as one of the world’s most stunning perspectives.
We fly back to Kathmandu from Pokhara after Ghandruk. The next day, we fly from Kathmandu to Lukla. The trip continues from Lukla to Namche Bazaar through the rich greenery of Sagarmatha National Park, with pine trees, rhododendron blooms, and a wealth of wildlife.
The following days’ trekking will take us to Tengboche, which is home to the world’s highest Buddhist monastery. We retrace our steps back to Kathmandu from Tengboche, bringing the Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek to a close.
Highlights Of Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek In Nepal
- Hike on two of the world’s most recognized trekking routes: The Everest region and the Annapurna region.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
- Pokhara, the lake city, is visited for sightseeing.
- Get stunning views of the Himalayan giants.
What To Expect From Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek In Nepal?
- Short but exciting hike.
- From Poon Hill, a spectacular sunrise with a mountain backdrop (3,210m).
- A walk through the lovely and brilliant Rhododendron blooms and an exploration of Gurung culture and Ghandruk hamlet.
- Explore Namche Bazaar and see Everest, the world’s tallest mountain.
Short Overview Of Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek
- The Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trek is a unique trekking experience designed for individuals with limited time and a desire to see both the Annapurna and Everest regions of Nepal.
- Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Trekking combine Annapurna View Tour and Everest View Trek into one trek.
- The main advantage of Annapurna Sunrise and Everest View Treks is that you will be able to see several prominent Annapurna peaks such as Annapurna South (7219m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Machhapuchhre (6993m), Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri (8167m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal (6931m), and many.
- You can also get spectacular mountain views of Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, and other peaks in the Everest region.