Introduction To Kathmandu Hiking Tour In Nepal
Kathmandu Hiking Tour in Nepal takes you to UNESCO world heritage cultural sites in Kathmandu.
The Kathmandu Hiking Tour in Nepal includes a tour of the Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, and Pasupatinath Temple in a single day and is appropriate for individuals of all ages.
This city is culturally and historically significant, as well as prosperous. It has been a favorite vacation spot for travelers for decades. There are numerous temples, monuments, and heritage sites in this city.
You will visit five UNESCO World Heritage Sites during this one-day tour of Kathmandu. In comparison to other places, these are the most visited. When visiting Nepal, everyone has been to them at least once.
This full-day trip to Kathmandu is jam-packed with cultural highlights. So don’t miss out on this fantastic trip to get to know the city better than ever before. As a result, you learn about their way of life, traditions, and more.
Highlights Of Kathmandu Hiking Tour In Nepal
- A short adventure with a tight schedule
- Snow-capped Himalayan mountains may be seen from all sides.
- Exploring Nepalese rural culture and way of life
- At a leisurely pace, walk around nature trails.
- The walk is ideal for all ability levels, from beginners to specialists, for spotting different flora and fauna.
- The capital city is only a short distance away.
You may also visit Kathmandu Transit Tour-Cost, Distance, Itinerary, In Nepal – 3 Days
Overview Of Kathmandu Hiking Tour
- Visit spectacular World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu on your Kathmandu Hiking Tour, including historic Durbar Square and the revered Hindu temple of Pashupatinath.
- Then, from Nagarkot, take in the sunset and sunrise vistas as well as the Himalayan landscape.
- In addition, in Patan Durbar Square, marvel at the rich historical arts and architecture, and in Bhaktapur, witness the true local lifestyle preserved over centuries of seclusion.