Introduction To Dolpo Trekking In Nepal
The Arun Valley Trek path is located in the Makalu region, and the Arun Valley is rich in natural beauty and indigenous culture.
This valley, which lies between the world’s highest peak, Mt. Everest (8848 meters), and the fifth-highest peak, Makalu (8463 meters), is rich in natural beauty.
The calm routes through the Rai and Sherpa towns of Arun Valley Trek become more beautiful and comforting due to the presence of these magnificent Himalayas.
The Arun Valley Trip begins with a flight from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar, where the trek begins. The journey takes you through dense forests with varied vegetation on its way to the Arun Valley’s lovely Rai and Sherpa settlements.
The sacred pond of Salpa Pokhari, which hosts a fair for Hindu pilgrims from all over the world during the month of October, is one of the trek’s primary features.
The view of Chamlang (7321m) and Makalu (8463m) from the top of Salpa Bhanjyang is another highlight of the hike. The walk begins at Makalu Barun Conservation Area and continues down Hinku Valley, passing through large pasturelands and small Sherpa communities to reach Sagarmatha National Park.
The walk also includes stops at several Sherpa towns in the lower and upper Khumbu regions, as well as Namche Bazaar, Khumbu’s commercial hub.
b offers trekkers an exclusive opportunity to learn about Rai and Sherpa culture by visiting the many temples and monasteries along the way, from the calm paths of the Arun valley to the bustling settlements of the Dudh Koshi valley.
Highlights Of Dolpo Trekking In Nepal
- Discover the stunning Arun Valley in Nepal’s Everest Region!
- Beautiful green hills, valleys, fields, and forests, as well as lakes and rivers, may all be found here.
- Birds, butterflies, and pandas are just a few of the animals you’ll see!
- Visit the local communities and learn about their customs and culture.
You may also visit Annapurna Circuit Short Trek-Cost, Distance, Itinerary, In Nepal – 10 Days
Overview Of Arun Valley Trek
- The Arun valley provides really superb views of both Mt. Everest and Mt. Makalu. The valley is located between the Sagarmatha National Park and Makalu Barun National Park. This valley provides an alternative approach to the Khumbu region “The Home of Sherpa’s”. Arun Valley Salpa Pass Trekking goes through the low altitude area centered to the Arun Valley, with the sub-trophical dense forest of the mighty Arun River and distinct with terraced slopes higher up cultivated by villagers of diverse tribal groups.
- Arun Valley Trek is possible to make shorter and longer camping treks to your requirements and holiday schedule. Arun valley salpa Pass Trek is recommended for those mountain lovers and cultural seekers, who love to test the adventure journey in Nepal Himalaya.
- Between Sagarmatha and Makalu Barun National Park, the Arun Valley Trek, a low-altitude, non-touristy trekking trail in Nepal, offers the greatest views of Everest and Makalu. The highly forested Arun Valley contrasts with the terraced slopes higher up, which are farmed by residents of various tribal groups.