Introduction To Valley Ridge Trek In Nepal
The Valley Ridge Trek is a short hike that offers far vistas of snow-capped mountains as well as a taste of rural Nepali living and ethnic culture. The Valley Ridge Trek is ideal for individuals traveling with children, families, or students who do not have the time to complete longer treks in the high mountains.
Our Valley Ridge trek begins approximately an hour outside of Kathmandu. The trip takes you across the hills that face the Langtang Himalayan Range to the northeast, offering spectacular views of the mountain.
The nicest mountain vistas can be found during the Valley Ridge walk. Mt. Everest, Mt. Ganesh Himal, Mt. Gaurishanker, Mt. Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Himalayan range, and Rolwaling Himalayan range are all visible from Nagarkot, the best observation of point on the Valley Ridge hiking path.
In these mountains, don’t miss the dawn and sunset. The tour includes agro-old tradition hospitality as an added treat. The Shangri-La path and a unique destination is the Valley Ridge hike. The trip is surrounded by mountains and is the birthplace of Nepalese civilization and culture.
With intriguing Newari towns rich in architecture, Nala and Banepa offer a cultural flavor to the route. Don’t miss the notable temples that these locations are homes to, such as Nala Bhagawati Temple and Kanyakumari Temple, Chandeswori Temple, and others.
Highlights Of Valley Ridge Trek In Nepal
- Visit UNESCO-listed monumental sites in Kathmandu as part of your cultural excursion.
- The Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park’s Sundarijal is a watershed.
- Mul Kharka, an ethnic Tamang settlement, is from a wonderful vantage point.
- Chisapani is a small settlement in the middle of nothing, surrounded by nature.
- Above Bhaktapur, Nagarkot offers spectacular views of the Ganesh Himal, Langtang range, Manaslu, Jungal Himal, Rolwaling peak, and the surrounding mountains.
- Temples, wooden and stone sculptures, a museum, and ponds are all explored in the Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
You may also visit Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour-Cost, Distance, Itinerary, In Nepal – 7 Days
Overview Of Valley Ridge Trek
- Valley Ridge Trek is a short hike that offers far vistas of the snow-capped mountains as well as a taste of rural Nepali life and ethnic culture.
- This Valley Ridge walk is ideal for families, students, and those traveling with children who do not have the time to go on longer hikes into the high mountains. The trip is surrounded by mountains and is the birthplace of Nepalese civilization and culture.
- The intriguing Newari towns rich in architecture in Nala and Banepa provide a cultural flavor to the walk.